“Stop grooming her—you’re not a baboon.”
– Professor of Nursing Ruth Daumer before a junior nursing meeting
“They are dull and I am not.”
– Senior Andrew Klumpp, on libraries and the prospect of enlivening them by going into Library Science.
“I’m your friend. I’m going to wrap around you like a blanket.”
– Professor of Anatomy Ralph Davis, speaking as a myelin sheath to an axon
“It’s like choosing which is your favorite child.”
– Professor of Computing Mike Wallinga on advising students on which Computer Science class to take
“A girlfriend is like having a fifteen-hour workstudy.”
– Junior Josh Roorda on romance in college
Send your Campus Quotes, with context, to email@example.com.